Porsche 356C Outlaw
Specialist Cars Of Malton are extremely happy to be able to offer you this fantastic and very desirable Porsche 356 C from 1965. This matching numbers car was the last model before Porsche introduced the 911. In comparison to the B-series, the gearbox synchronisation was much improved. One could say that the 356 C is the best of the whole 356 series. This car was originally from South California where it spent most of its life. It was imported in 2014 and has been owned by a husband and wife duo in Burbank. The last keeper bought it from Karmann Konection in Dec 2014 and opted to have the car built in the style of 356C GT rather the standard spec.
Basically, this comprised of:
• Bodyshell stripped to bare metal; any corrosion/damage rectified & resprayed in original which is light Ivory.
• Deletion of all exterior trim and badging (Including side/sill moldings, F&R bumper overriders, upper & lower horn grilles.)
• Replacement of std bumper trim with custom GT trim
• All glass (except front screen) Replaced by perspex items + new sekurit front windscreen.
• Aluminium speedster seats upholstered in elephant-grain vinyl with plain side bolsters
• Autos Intl charcoal ‘square-weave’ carpets
• Rear period roll cage with added (integral) harness bar
• KK Stainless Steel ‘Sebring’ exhaust
*Bodyshell needed minimal work – essentially bottom 6inches both door skins replaced, redundant trim holes welded up and a small amount of lead-loading. All works carried out by Lionels Body Shop*
It comes with these extras:
• Custom made 904 style steel alloys
• 175/70 x 15 Avon CR6ZZ road legal competition tyres
• Original early 60’s NARDI 40mm wood rim steering wheel
• Elephant Grain Vinyl Door Panels
• Period 4 point 3inch race harnesses
• Custom louvred twin grille engine lid
• Clear yellow headlamp lenses
• Custom Porsche GT and other assorted graphics/decals in grey.
Currently runs a standard original 75BHP engine that was rebuilt by Larry Markham in Burbank less than 10k miles ago. Fully documented and photographic restoration!
- Company Name:
- Specialist Cars of Malton Ltd