Ford Focus Rally Car
In stock now is this awesome Ford Focus rally car.
The Focus was built in 2003 by Ford Motorsport in Boreham. It was built in the competition department so has full international race / rally spec.
The car was used by the Spanish Ford Works Team before coming to the UK.
The spec is as follows:
• Focus A7 car kit
• Ford Focus racing colours
• 2 Litre Zetec
• Current 200 BHP
o Potential for 300 BHP
• Left hand drive
• 5 Speed Quaife straight cut dogbox with LSD
• 5.1 final drive
• Proflex 3 way adjustable suspension
• Tarmac race set up
• 17” Magnesium racing rims
• Kevlar lightweight Sparco seats
• Full Kevlar internal trim
• International operated fire system
The car has had an £8,000 engine rebuild and comes complete with an extensive spares package including spare wheels etc. MSA logbooked for stage rallying.