Year – 2014
Engine Size – 3.8
Mileage – 3,524
Colour – Sapphire Blue
Interior – Black
The Porsche 991 is the internal designation for the seventh generation Porsche 911 which was unveiled at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show on 15 September as the replacement for the 997. The 991 is an entirely new platform, only the third since the original 911 launched in 1963 (the 996 of 1999 was the second new platform). The design has taken an evolutionary step, in keeping with the previous generation 997 and 996. The designer of the 991 is Porsche’s Chief Designer Michael Mauer.
Specialist Cars of Malton are proud to present this fantastic Porsche 991 Targa 4S finished in sapphire blue. which works well with the black leather interior. With only 3,524 miles on the clock, it is like brand new.
This comes fully equipped with the following extras.
• 20-inch Carrera Classic Alloy Wheels.
• Gold Crested Wheel Centres.
• Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control.
• Park Assist front & rear. Bi-Xenon Headlights in Black including Porsche Dynamic Light System .
• Porsche Entry & Drive. Rear Wiper.
• Sports Exhaust System. Sport Chrono Package.
• Heated Seats.
• Seat Ventilation.
• Sport Design Steering Wheel with PDK Paddles.
• Sports Seats (electrical, 14 way).
• Leather Interior Package.
• Automatically Dimming Interior and Exterior Mirrors with Integrated Rain Sensor.
• BOSE Surround Sound System.
• Porsche Communication Management including Navigation Module with universal Audio Interface.
• Mobile Phone Preparation with Bluetooth. DAB Digital Radio.
• Top Tinted Windscreen.
• Floor Mats.
• Full service history by Porsche. Remaining extended warranty.
As always this car comes with our Sales Package (12 months warranty, tax, mot as well as a car cover and optimate…etc).
|0 to 60||